Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this started a few months ago when i fitted my new front pass wing,doubt its related but afterwards windows wouldnt work if i had one of the doors open (apart from if i had the drivers door open) even with the ignition on

Now they wont do the 1 touch and wont program to do it.its bloody annoying when ur used to 1 touch windows and have to hold all 4 buttons down to open and close them!!

Again anyone any ideas lol?

i spoke to micky and he said to change the grey earth with from the switch to the drivers door,ive done this and its still not worked

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
tried a spare set of switches?
Failing check the wires to the electric windows with a test metre to make sure there is full connectivity.

·
Premium Member
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another thing on this,when i was changing that part of the loom i disconnected the plug that connects electrics from the car to the door,when i did it back up the passenger window went up on its own!!! i tried it again and it did it everytime i reconnected the plug

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
sounds like the controller board on the motor could be frazzled.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
As said, its either an earthing problem, or your 4 way switch which should of been tried first for a known working one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts