Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Do you recycle?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Got no choice, they alternate between the recycle bin one week and the normal one in between...if I dont recycle most of the stuff I can put in the recycle bin I would have rubbish overflowing

·
'Justice for the 96'
3,122 Posts
Got no choice, they alternate between the recycle bin one week and the normal one in between...if I dont recycle most of the stuff I can put in the recycle bin I would have rubbish overflowing
Yep what he said!

Pain in the arse though the 2 weekly collections.

We were suposed to get our bigger bin 6 weeks ago.....

·
Jeff fa faaa
8,454 Posts
As above :D plus our normal bin(rubbish) is tiny,but it does't take 5 minutes to sort it all out though.

·
REALITY ASYLUM
2,413 Posts
nope,
I live in an area which uses the wheelie bin + 3 boxes method (glass, paper and plastic seperated)...

However the recyle "scheme" area stops 2 streets from me so where i live has a wheelie bin and thats it.

·
CavWeb Hooker
7,790 Posts
Yes, not because I want to save the planet or anything, but because we have 2 bins and a glass collection box and can potentially be fined for placing the wrong rubbish in the wrong bin.

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
we have carriers hanging off every handle in the bloody kitchen with recycle stuff in.

but rather that than have loads of rubbish lying around.

·
Rascal
11,940 Posts
Yes, especially at work where it is easier to re-cycle than not, because I've got the scrap paper bin and shredder right next to my desk, both of which are collected weekly and taken away to be recycled. At home we've got many different bins for different things, and again, its very easy to separate really.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
I recycle paper and card, i'm still waiting for the council to deliver a container for the glass, so at the moment i don't do all that i could.
Living in a little flat doesn't help though, there's nowhere to keep all these containers.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts