Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
61 - 80 of 103 Posts
Atlantean said:
JJ has put a few of my ones up. Since I got back home I have not had a chance to get anymore up - not even loaded them on the computer yet :rolleyes:
U're getting as lazy as me! :lmao:

Atlantean said:
It's my camera lens in the picture :lmao:

JJ has put a few of my ones up. Since I got back home I have not had a chance to get anymore up - not even loaded them on the computer yet :rolleyes:
chop chop m8y, i wana see if you took any of mine as i wana print some of to show family my car at the show, and i did`nt take many, you know the stupid thing was, i did`nt take 1 photo of the race track or other cars from other stands..

i wish i took a pic of that my whippy xr3i, or rsturbo wasn`t sure which, prob a 1.4

Discussion starter · #63 ·
i didnt get any pics of mine either, which is unusual for me, i usually get as many of mine as i want, then get other cars etc..

i guess i wanted a lot of pics, but only have a small memory card in camera :shame:

will get a bigger one befor PVS though!
and will make sure Naomi brings hers this time too!

Snail said:
chop chop m8y, i wana see if you took any of mine as i wana print some of to show family my car at the show, and i did`nt take many, you know the stupid thing was, i did`nt take 1 photo of the race track or other cars from other stands..

i wish i took a pic of that my whippy xr3i, or rsturbo wasn`t sure which, prob a 1.4
I got some nice ones of yours IIRC - I will look when I get home ;)

djgritt said:
i didnt get any pics of mine either, which is unusual for me, i usually get as many of mine as i want, then get other cars etc..

i guess i wanted a lot of pics, but only have a small memory card in camera :shame:

will get a bigger one befor PVS though!
and will make sure Naomi brings hers this time too!
I carry a small 256MB card just incase the main one fills up!

TheMorphiuz said:
Would that thing be as quick as it looks then, I must've missed it out on the track, if it even went out...
It was a TV feature car about 18 months ago.

Runs Phase 3.5 plus NOS now IIRC,.........well over 300bhp ;)

novagal said:
hmmmm only cos if you'd of left me there and taken someone else home id of hired a hitman:mmmm:
I think there was one sighted at Quarry earlier in the day :think

novagal said:
nah i know:bananasmi just messing with you I know your eyes have a problem and tend to wander at the sight of female flesh:rolleyes: :lmao:
Thats not a problem :eh :lmao: :D

61 - 80 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.