Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Djgritt + Novagals Castle Combe Thread

15K views 102 replies 12 participants last post by  Snail 
#1 ·
Well,

definitely worth the money!

excellent day, was good to meet all of those who did attend,

i got a few photos, will post them up when i get to a machine out of work,

not many though (only running a 32mb memory card) plus i was using Keith (fluff)'s camera while they were on the track for most of it!

but did get a good one of Marks Tubby going along the home straight at some pace!

and also some good ones of the little convoy of the track go-ers when waiting for noise testing

cant wait for my next club event... :Cool2:

#2 ·
djgritt said:
Well,

definitely worth the money!

excellent day, was good to meet all of those who did attend,

i got a few photos, will post them up when i get to a machine out of work,

not many though (only running a 32mb memory card) plus i was using Keith (fluff)'s camera while they were on the track for most of it!

but did get a good one of Marks Tubby going along the home straight at some pace!

and also some good ones of the little convoy of the track go-ers when waiting for noise testing

cant wait for my next club event... :Cool2:
Get paying for PVS then ;)

Oh and I owe you and Novagal £8 each - as your entry worked out to be FREE ;) Meant to give it on the day (did to most) but forgot with yourselves - sorry :O PM me your Paypal and I will send the cash over asap. ;) Now that makes the day sweeter doesn't it ;)

#7 ·
Snail said:
U weren't the only one to get stung my Mr Goonas! :grrr

"Sorry, what, I owe U money... HOW DARE U!"

U know what Dave, I thought I recognised your car and plate from off here, I just really could not remember whose it was, must've been the 3 hours sleep I got that morning! Nice to see you anyway, hope to have a proper chat with ya at the next one, and get the car painted like the boot panel, I'll bet a few people would take a second look! :Cool2:

#11 ·
TheMorphiuz said:
U weren't the only one to get stung my Mr Goonas! :grrr

"Sorry, what, I owe U money... HOW DARE U!"
I'm not complaining as Marc wanted to give me money..:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

#17 ·
Atlantean said:
You don't go cheaply then? :lmao:
I'm cheap for one person on ere(Vampy don't count,she always gets it for free)
Hi Mark :O :money::fauxcul:
(vaux mark that is..:lmao: )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.