Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1372 Posts

·
13,142 Posts
I've suddenly developed an interest in hydraulic cylinders.

·
Worn Out Member
6,015 Posts
I'm glad to see all the social distancing advice is being taken seriously lol
and an illegal street party in Brixton,15 coppers injured,
i wonder how many there are BLM supporters :rolleyes:
amazingly even the BBC are reporting on it,
no doubt the lefty mayor and dame D1ck will say it's "understandable"

now that's funny,the site won't even let me post the met chiefs surname without it being edited,
i do love free speech :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,036 Posts
Fully agree , come the autumn I’m expecting another big wave followed by another lockdown.
i stick to my original idea. no lockdowns. let it kill millions, preferably the millions with no regard for their own or anyone elses safety and well being. protestors , street party idiots , beach goers. lockdowns just make dumb materialistic chavs 10 times worse than they were before. next ‘big wave’ shut the nhs down to anything covid related and let it do it’s worst . society will be a better place for it.

·
Super Moderator
26,402 Posts
I've just watched the Brixton riot from last night, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't protesting last week "Black Lives Matter" so much so they rioted because they weren't allowed to have an Illegal Rave.
Apparently it was a street party , they didn’t like being told to not party in the street as there was no social distancing taking place.
One old lad said , “ we were just partying like init , lockdowns been a drag & they (police) come along & try to tell us what’s going down , the cheek of it after we’ve been held down for all these weeks , anyhow we do what we do & no laws gonna stop us “
Yeah a late night street party , I’m sure the neighbours were impressed.

·
Rascal
12,110 Posts
Apparently it was a street party , they didn’t like being told to not party in the street as there was no social distancing taking place.
One old lad said , “ we were just partying like init , lockdowns been a drag & they (police) come along & try to tell us what’s going down , the cheek of it after we’ve been held down for all these weeks , anyhow we do what we do & no laws gonna stop us “
Yeah a late night street party , I’m sure the neighbours were impressed.
My mate was one of the Sgts in charge of that last night. Their brand new staff car was trashed!

but yes it was a party and not a protest, got out of hand somewhat!

·
13,142 Posts

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
i stick to my original idea. no lockdowns. let it kill millions, preferably the millions with no regard for their own or anyone elses safety and well being. protestors , street party idiots , beach goers. lockdowns just make dumb materialistic chavs 10 times worse than they were before. next ‘big wave’ shut the nhs down to anything covid related and let it do it’s worst . society will be a better place for it.
Can't agree with you on this one Billy, the lockdown has been a PITA but it's been necessary. It's OK to talk about it killing off scrotes but it's a deadly killer and it doesn't discrminate. Nowadays we can look after and extend the lives of all kinds of people who, only a few years ago, would have died but at humungous cost. We have had to borrow unimaginable amounts of money already so the big worry is what lies in the future when the next deadly disease surfaces.

1261 - 1280 of 1372 Posts