Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1000 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,925 Posts
That’s been 3 now that doesn’t think the rules they agreed to set out don’t apply to them , in fact it’s been heard that many politicians from across the board & Medical experts didn’t think we the British people would do what they all asked us to do.
Nice to know some of these experts hold such feelings about us , “ Quite surprised the peasants did what we asked , yes they can prove us wrong occasionally “
they’re only experts on what they know. having been presented with the unknown, It’s become perfectly obvious they’re as dumb as I am.

·
Super Moderator
26,051 Posts
If it was released by Chinese hosts last year, why wasn't there a spike in deaths by any cause? Why has that only increased since the virus went, well, viral?
Many things about this virus leads us to many questions we can’t find a definitive answer to , only more questions without answers.
It seems we can only deal with what we know , after that who knows.

·
CavWeb Hooker
7,910 Posts
Many things about this virus leads us to many questions we can’t find a definitive answer to , only more questions without answers.
What?

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,731 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,051 Posts
Yes , more bizarre still is that people are saying we could be back to normal by September?
Meanwhile the laboratory in Wuhan claims it was only testing bats for viruses & they never encountered any mutated strains of Covid-19 whilst conducting those tests.
Stranger still someone who wishes to remain anonymous says the spread of Covid-19 was an accident that occurred when a virus investigation between a bat & a pangolin went wrong.
As ever the truth is always stranger than fiction.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Yes , more bizarre still is that people are saying we could be back to normal by September?
Meanwhile the laboratory in Wuhan claims it was only testing bats for viruses & they never encountered any mutated strains of Covid-19 whilst conducting those tests.
Stranger still someone who wishes to remain anonymous says the spread of Covid-19 was an accident that occurred when a virus investigation between a bat & a pangolin went wrong.
As ever the truth is always stranger than fiction.
We should of been back to normal by April when summer arrived and the sun killed it Fred:cool:

Aye you hear all kinds of crap, bats, pangolins, wet markets, virus labs, ancient aliens...who the feck knows...and will we ever find out...I doubt it.

Already seeing a surge of cases in the states after Trump pushed to get all the places of worship re-opened, you chaps doon in England will likely follow suit with this soon, along with a few other confusing orders added to the rule book.

Edinburgh certainly seeming calm and collected, have been seeing and hearing of fewer and fewer cases from friends, family and customers, never in my life have i seen so many cyclist either!

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #993
Is it just me or do you also find it weird that only now they are talking of quarantine people arriving at airports while during the lockdown there was no restrictions?

·
Registered
136 Posts
We should of been back to normal by April when summer arrived and the sun killed it Fred:cool:

Aye you hear all kinds of crap, bats, pangolins, wet markets, virus labs, ancient aliens...who the feck knows...and will we ever find out...I doubt it.

Already seeing a surge of cases in the states after Trump pushed to get all the places of worship re-opened, you chaps doon in England will likely follow suit with this soon, along with a few other confusing orders added to the rule book.

Edinburgh certainly seeming calm and collected, have been seeing and hearing of fewer and fewer cases from friends, family and customers, never in my life have i seen so many cyclist either!
Joggers as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
Is it just me or do you also find it weird that only now they are talking of quarantine people arriving at airports while during the lockdown there was no restrictions?
I would have thought that should have been the first thing to do.

·
Super Moderator
26,051 Posts
No point as Covid -19 was rampant , now it’s under control quarantine can now work.
It’s the same as testing only works effectively when figures are low.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #998
If it was released by Chinese hosts last year, why wasn't there a spike in deaths by any cause? Why has that only increased since the virus went, well, viral?
The problem with China is that they tend to lie and lie big, it could be that the virus was even worse there than they have admitted to, so its hard to know for sure.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #999
No point as Covid -19 was rampant , now it’s under control quarantine can now work.
It’s the same as testing only works effectively when figures are low.
But surely it makes more sense during lockdown as well as there is no way of knowing if new cases are not being imported? :unsure:

If the aim of the lockdown was to get it under control we would have no control over new cases being introduced into the "system". . .

·
Rascal
12,040 Posts
But surely it makes more sense during lockdown as well as there is no way of knowing if new cases are not being imported? :unsure:

If the aim of the lockdown was to get it under control we would have no control over new cases being introduced into the "system". . .
Correct - hence why its a bit of a clusterfuck by those supposedly in charge.

Lockdown has helped get it under control by reducing the spread as much as possible - with the much less contact between people limiting the chances for it to grow, but whilst still allowing us some freedom to get out of the house and buy essentials and earn a living as much as possible. Most of the flights we have had arriving have been people flying back home who were abroad before this kicked off - and the measures elsewhere have worked to minimise the chances of them bringing it back.

981 - 1000 of 1000 Posts