Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new to this site, my previoius car include a diesel metro a ford orion and 2 nova`s,,,, iv just joined up as i have just got a vetcra arctic 2 Di on a R plate,, anyway i got it from my grandad as he has got a people carrier thing,, the thing is when he owned the vectra he got hold of some cheap diesel and put it in the car (i saw empty container full off BLEEPBLEEP) so now every once in a while the car will cough kick then its othwise fine so im guessing its cos of trype in the tank., DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I SHOULD START TO STOP THIS PROBLEM (Cleaning filters fule pump, maybe a new tank etc) AS THE CAR IS OTHERWISE MINT.. thankyou for your time

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New filter and keep it above quarter of a tank for starters, see how it goes.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was quick thanks.. so i need a fuel filter to start with OK ill get on that, (anything i need to now about changeing a diesel fuel filter like erm sensors or anything u mite care to mention and were it mite be found) as im more used to working with older non electrical cars if u know what i mean , and yes iv kept her over quater but it still kicks alltho im not sure if its as bad iv only been running it for about 2 weeks, but is bad wen very low

1 - 3 of 3 Posts