Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't driven my pride and joy for a bloody month now, due to the dodgy weather! It's pi**ing me off:shame:

·
22,199 Posts
Just 1 month?...i didnt drive mine from the 1st of January until about the 26th of February...due to an illness...think about that one.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
I didnt drive mine from the New Years Day till this morning, when I started it up and drove it round the block before selling it about an hour ago.

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,829 Posts
kai said:
i was in jail for 3years while mine sat there.
Yeah, I noticed you live near Ken Dodd.

·
28,829 Posts
markgixxer750 said:
I didnt drive mine from the New Years Day till this morning, when I started it up and drove it round the block before selling it about an hour ago.
Skyline replacement? :)

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
of course I`ve been away a while so that dosent really count I suppose

Gmad why not take it out for a spin in the bad weather just wash it down before putting it away again.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Dan Gliballs said:
Skyline replacement? :)
Just split from my wife last week so I`m trying to keep my pennies till its all sorted out then-could be. I was considering an XJR but now I`m single again I`m might opt for something with less seats and doors. Not too sure what though.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
markgixxer750 said:
of course I`ve been away a while so that dosent really count I suppose

Gmad why not take it out for a spin in the bad weather just wash it down before putting it away again.
I think hes more concerned about traction than cleaning lol

·
28,829 Posts
markgixxer750 said:
Just split from my wife last week
:eh :eh ...............:shame:

Joint decision or not?

Kids involved?

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
LSI said:
I think hes more concerned about traction than cleaning lol
Just drill some holes in his lead right foot then:lmao:

beside poor traction and RWD can be fun, when I had my Shogun if I was in the mood I would keep it in 2WD (RWD) and just play sometimes.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
markgixxer750 said:
Just drill some holes in his lead right foot then:lmao:

beside poor traction and RWD can be fun, when I had my Shogun if I was in the mood I would keep it in 2WD (RWD) and just play sometimes.
Lol, I think he bough some brass balls so he should be okay

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Dan Gliballs said:
:eh :eh ...............:shame:

Joint decision or not?

Kids involved?

Yeah pretty much its been in the pipeline for a while tbh my working away the past (nearly) 2 years has just strung it all out a bit thats all. I actually feel good now that it has finally happened. And my step-daughter has just turned 19yo and lives with her b/f so never see too much of her either.

·
28,829 Posts
markgixxer750 said:
Yeah pretty much its been in the pipeline for a while tbh my working away the past (nearly) 2 years has just strung it all out a bit thats all. I actually feel good now that it has finally happened. And my step-daughter has just turned 19yo and lives with her b/f so never see too much of her either.
Well, sort out somewhere to live, buy a daft car, and let the shaggin commence!!!! :cool:

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's been kind of dry today? So I took it out for a blast. Oh joy....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts