Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accidentially changed the climate controls to Farenheit ... anyone know how to change them back to degrees C?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Have looked in manual but can't find how to do it :turd , maybe try a re-set by holding auto and off buttons down for about 30 seconds , or maybe hold down + and - temperature buttons on drivers side ? :think

Let me know how you get on :Cool2: . Steve .

·
Registered
117 Posts
Accidentially changed the climate controls to Farenheit ... anyone know how to change them back to degrees C?
This sounds quite neat - but how to? I've pressed & held most button combinations on my mini-face lift ECC and it stops in celsius. Ah,well.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
With climate control on i.e AUTO displayed on panel(make sure ECO is not displayed) just press AUTO button in and hold it in for around 3 seconds and should change to fahrenheit; repeat to change back again.
Cheers Pete

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yup, i can too confirm it appears to be only on the Facelift's. Both my 97 and my dads 99 don't have this "feature".

Quite how you've done that a2reed i don't know. Maybe you need to print out a list of conversions and stick them on your dashboard! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts