Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i lock my car i always press the fob twice, once to lock then again to deadlock it. Its not deadlocking it now after i changed the battery. Do you know how i can fix it?

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
I normally reset the deadlocking by putting the key in the drivers door and locking it twice,left once and return and left again and return,then the deadlocking will work of the remote.

·
Well-Known User.
4,290 Posts
i have the same problem with my vectra b.but with the windows ,i used to be able to close the widows with the key fob .but that has stopped aswell .is there a fix for this?

I don't think you should be able to close the windows using the key fob, it's probably a dodgy wiring modification, perhaps somethings burnt out?

Did it work from the standard key fob, or was it an after market alarm?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My deadlocks started working again on there own on Sunday. Ive not heard of windows goin up by the fob either, but my dads mazda windows goes up on there own if there left open after hes left the car and locked it. They go up after about 5/10 seconds.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
i have the same problem with my vectra b.but with the windows ,i used to be able to close the widows with the key fob .but that has stopped aswell .is there a fix for this?
you might have had total closure fitted down behind the drivers side kick panel,i have one fitted and it puts the windows up when i deadlock the car.

are the windows still working on one touch up and down ?

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
total closure is an after market add on to the vectra b,i bought it from another forum member,the windows will go up with the door key in the drivers door if you turn it to 10 o'clock position and hold it there, as standard on vectras, but for the windows to go up with the fob,you will need to add a total closure box.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.