Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a while now the deadlocks have only worked on the drivers door, is this a common problem, any ideas how to sort it?

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
I thought that the deadlocks could only be set from drivers door! If i'm wrong the mine are fecked too....

C

·
0 Posts
Yeah can only deadlock on driver's door. If it's dead-locked you cand open it from any other lock.

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
les3002 said:
for a while now the deadlocks have only worked on the drivers door, is this a common problem, any ideas how to sort it?
if you mean that when you deadlock the car the rest of the doors don`t deadlock i would remove the door panel & check to see if the micro switches are still attached to the back of the lock.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep thats it if i deadlock it from the drivers door, all the others just stay normally locked.

ill have a check for the microswitches.

incidently the full closure dosnt work either i assume that would have a microswitch aswell.

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
les3002 said:
yep thats it if i deadlock it from the drivers door, all the others just stay normally locked.

ill have a check for the microswitches.

incidently the full closure dosnt work either i assume that would have a microswitch aswell.

the 2 micro switches are supposed to be together on the back of the door lock so it does sound like they have fell off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts