Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
They should also be picking up my mate Tim who drives whilst doing things such as texting, getting changed and reading a fecking book on the motorway!!!

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
well :mmmm no wonder you men always moan about us women drivers :lmao: lmfao

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
that is nuts!

·
A tired Vxon user
1,961 Posts
Dogudders said:
Thats what cameras should be picking up, not people going a few miles over the limit.

Sky News article
They couldn't ban her for this because she's just been banned for 20 Months for drink driving :shake

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
That sounds like my mum...either texting or putting on her lippy why trying to go round a really windy road full of pot holes :(

C

·
0 Posts
Claire said:
That sounds like my mum...either texting or putting on her lippy why trying to go round a really windy road full of pot holes :(
What's shocking about that?
Normal woman driver that is :bust:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Well its terrible... ill never forget i had to shout at her cos she nearly drove into a tree when i was little :rolleyes: I dont want to be the typical woman driver tho :shame:

C

·
0 Posts
Do at least a pass-plus course.
When I trained to be a driving instructor I had to do an advanced driving test, the difference of competence between that and a standard L test is enormous.
You'd be a very good driver after that, and be shocked how little it takes to pass an L test. :Cool2:

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Gotta be a good driver,she did'nt hit anything.Try drinking a can of coke the last few drops you're looking at the sunroof.Jerry

·
Rascal
12,267 Posts
Turbodave said:
What a load of ****..... should I get a £200 fine for trying to suss out how the fook to work a 55 plate Primeras sat Nav at 70mph on a busy motorway.
yes, should work it out before making your trip, would be the line on that one

Its amusing because yesterday there was a section on The Wright Stuff (I'm a student so its acceptable TV) and they were asking if there should be more gatsos etc, and one of the panel said "What we really need is cameras to catch women putting their make up on whilst driving." He got a bit of a poor response from that one, but then this happens!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts