Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, beginner here , can anyone tell me where the cylinder head outlet is on a Zafira 1.9 ctdi
Thanks ?

·
12,735 Posts
What kind of outlet are you asking about?

·
12,735 Posts
Then you put it into the plastic header tank and it will circulate round the cooling system.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Obviously your some sort of power freak ?. Seems nobody can give me the answer though

·
I refuse to grow up.
15,954 Posts
You don't need it. Drain the coolant out. Flush it until clean. Replace bottom hose. Unscrew expansion tank cap. Pour sh1t in and top up with water. Run until up to temp and or leak stopped. Drain sh1t and refill with new coolant mix. Then possibly come the summer you may be doing it all again when you discover the cooling system is buggered.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok so better take it the garage ? ?. What confused me was I went Halfords for radweld plus which I know goes on the expansion tank , but they didn’t have it so they gave me holts wonderweld which says put it in cylinder head , nothing about expansion tank so maybe not even the right one

·
I refuse to grow up.
15,954 Posts
Just put it in the expansion tank. But seriously ask why you want to do this? Repair the problem, not possibly create a bigger one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts