Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VxON' s Cavaliercrazy Guy!!
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DRIVING TO WORK WHEN I LOST POWER BIG TIME REV COUNTER GOING CRAZY , ENGINE MANAGMENT LIGHT CAME ON AND SHE DIED THEN RESTARTED OK?
DROVE HOME WITH NO PROBLEM CHECKED A FEW THINGS AND FOUND OIL HAD DISSAPEARED FROM THE ENGINE? SO I TOPPED IT UP AND WENT FOR A DRIVE AND THEN I LOOKED LIKE A RED ARROW DISPLAY WITH THE SMOKE COMING OUT OF THE EXHAUST............ RUNS FINE BUT SMOKES LIKE A JAMACAN POT DEALER HELP!!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WORSE CASE DIAGNOSIS ITS A M REG SRI ECOTECH WHICH APPARENTLY HAS NOT LONG HAD HEAD SORTED ALONG WITH CAMBELT AND KIT REPLACED:shame: :( :cry:

·
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Help Help Help Help Ive Got To Do A 250 Mile Journey Next Week To Take My Kids On Holiday And I Think Im About To Lose My £500 For The Caravan Plus The Money I Paid For The Cav In The First Place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Local Garage Have Told Me I Have A Partially Blocked Cat Due To Little Metalic Like Bits Coming Out Of My Exhaust On Start Up And Thats The Problem

·
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im Gonna De Cat It My Self Tomorrow With A Hammer,grinder And Welder And See If It Sorts The Problem Out:D :mmmm :cry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.