Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite what they think if themselves on the forum ... ;)

On the way back into town today I was ripping up the outside lane of the last of the DC and went sailing past a cruising CTR, +20 or so, starting to slow for the roundabout to take a line and go straight on ... not the correct lane usage for the single lane exit, but still otherwise fine properly considered ... anyway, the tit in the CTR obviously took offence at my planned move and decided to speed up and outbrake me going into it, undertaking on the way through ...

The thing that got me was he wasn't razzing, he was cruising along at 65/70 ... I'd already sailed passed him with more than enough space ... but he deliberately forced an undertake ...

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
He probably recognised your car and thought, "Oh no, not THAT tit again!!!!"

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Dangli' ... yeah ... followed by " ... He's not bloody outrunning me AGAIN ... "

;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I get that with old people alot, the beauty is that my car looks a heap, but goes well. I had one guy go purple with rage once. PMSL...

·
Registered
97 Posts
JamesM said:
Despite what they think if themselves on the forum ... ;)

On the way back into town today I was ripping up the outside lane of the last of the DC and went sailing past a cruising CTR, +20 or so, starting to slow for the roundabout to take a line and go straight on ... not the correct lane usage for the single lane exit, but still otherwise fine properly considered ... anyway, the tit in the CTR obviously took offence at my planned move and decided to speed up and outbrake me going into it, undertaking on the way through ...

The thing that got me was he wasn't razzing, he was cruising along at 65/70 ... I'd already sailed passed him with more than enough space ... but he deliberately forced an undertake ...
Sounds like it was 6 of one, half dozen of the other to me.

Tit in Cav v Tit in CTR

:eh

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
... a little give n take, yeah ... but he was blatent about it ... daft

1 - 11 of 11 Posts