Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a problem with 2008 corsa d
The car is a non starter wont crank over,the immob light is not flashing i have no comms with ecm but can communicate with the other modules.I replaced the ecm with which i thought was another corsa d ecm i had lying around just for checking purposes to see if i got comms and i did .so i assumed faulty ecm. so ordered a second hand 1.0 ecu fitted it and again no comms.I then realised the ecu i tried as a test fit was from a astra h what has me puzzled ,how come i get comms with it and not with either the old z10xep ecu or the replacement.or any other corsa d ecu. i was thinking could it be down the abs module and the astra ecu not having the can abs unit.so anyway i am stuck i am getting all the correct feeds at the ecu and the ecu relay but no comms and no crank any help appreciated.

·
12,272 Posts
What happens if you unplug the ABS module?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats as far as i got mate i didnt give it a thought is it common for abs unit to fail and give you no comms with ecu and would unplugging it help thanks

·
12,272 Posts
That's what we need to find out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Check fuse box main fuses under plastic cover in fuse box make sure they are still live. Has a similar problem other day and it was a faulty fuse and holder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts