Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i have a 2007 corsa d thats not cranking, the engine was swapped over and a couple of modules were swapped over i have rest them and i have the following errors

B2652-04 unknown
B0013-0e driver airbag squib circuit stage 2 low resistance
U2107-71 invalid signal from bcm module
U2201-00 can- bus no communication with ecu

The battery had died so replaced it and rest the bcm the car also starts if i bump start it i have swapped the starter motor and checked the starter relay and fuse both ok.

Any help would be good

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have cleared all codes and rescanned only faults i am getting is

b2652-04 unknown dtc ( dimming bulb)
P2501-00 generator lamp control circuit malfunction
B0013-0e drivers airbag squib circuit low resistance

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No i got the car as a non runner was told that the engine had been swapped cause the original one had a cylinder head gasket go on it so they swapped the engine. Was told it can bump start ok but needed a new battery And starter so took the starter off the old engine and fitted it ( its getting 12v with ignition on so is alternator. When i fitted the new battery it wouldnt start so read online that its a common issue that the bcm was corrupt so i have reset all modules and still not getting it to crank

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have lights on dash all electrics work i have power going to alternator and starter motor.

Starter relay has been checked and fuse has been checked both ok

i have a multimeter

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok mate will do i work full time so getting limited time on it but any help will be greatly appreciated dont suppose ull be up around 6:30 tomorrow morning lol can try it before work?

·
p0170
542 Posts
6.30 lol I’m up at 7 it’s hard when you work full time weekend ok in the morning quick test use a jumper lead one end to the negative terminal of battery other end to the engine bracket

1 - 20 of 65 Posts