Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have looked at fuel pumps for my Corsa 1.2 using my registration and looked at the specification and the pressure that they deliver. Most state 3.5 bar or 49 PSI. I get that from my current fuel pump so there is there any point in changing it. I could look for one that delivers 4 bar.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have looked at fuel pumps for my Corsa 1.2 using my registration and looked at their specification and most state a pressure of 3.5 bar or 49 PSI. I get that from my current fuel pump. I could look for one that delivers 4 bar but they don't all state the pressure.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I got a mobile mechanic in to look at the car and he found it was the fuel. I had noticed that a few weeks ago but at the time thought it could not be that because i had been driving the car around after filling it up. I filled it with diesel and the petrol would have floated on top of the petrol and after i used the petrol the diesel could not burn. I feel like a idiot now! Where can i dispose of the fuel. Thanks for the help.

·
13,684 Posts
The diesel does not float on the top, it dissolves into the petrol.
I did the same years ago when I filled my diesel Corsa with petrol.
I drained it out and used it in my law tractor, half killing myself each time I cut the grass!

Reactions: richrrr
21 - 26 of 26 Posts