Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just done my corsa crankshaft sensor if u get under car u can see it at back of engine near where drivers side driveshaft goes into the gearbox u will see wire there and bingo that is where it is located car running now 15 mins all lookin good hope this advice helps someone good hint a little bit of graese on rubber washer to help it in there and i used 8mm spanner to undo special bolt but be carefull not to round bolt off ttfn ave fun:D o yes i replaced this because the car ran for about 15 mins then cut out nothing on dash board to owt wrong just normal inition lights i had to wait for about 10 to 15 mins then it started again funny or wot i thought it could of been imobilzer so i swapped keys car started again i left it runnin for a bit then did it again cut out as if no fuel goin to engine tryed turning it over and just turned and turned but no fire up so looked this up and there u go crank shaft sensor bought mine from general traffic .co.uk £18 ish wi vat not bad vaux dealer wanted £37 +vat so just go to ur local car parts shop u will get one there cheaper ok ttfn for now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.