Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI TO ALL
I JUST BUY CORSA 1.2 SEMIAUTO 2003 WITH 70000 MILES
CAR WAS START AND DRIVE PERFECT TILL DAY BEFORE XMASS IM MORNING CANT START THE CAR I CALL MECHANIC HE REPLACE CRANK SENSOR FINALY CAR STARTS NEXT DAY SAME PROBLEM CANT START CAR AND " F " START FLASHING ON DASH
ANY ONE HAVE SAME PROBLEM BEFORE OR ANY ONE HAVE SOME IDEA WHATS THAT MEAN ??? PLEASE HELP ME

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
Don't use all caps, it's annoying ;)

Have you tried disconnecting the battery overnight? The easytronic boxes are notorious for having niggles

·
Super Moderator
28,336 Posts
No i dont try for that long i done that just for about 20 minutes only
First off check your battery is in good condition , next you'll need to retrieve the stored fault codes .

·
Premium Member
15,821 Posts
Then you need to scan the transmission ecu (mta) with Vauxhall compatible diagnostics, if you have a laptop then buy yourself Opcom Version 1.39, its the only one that will work correctly on your car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sometimes its go it self on " n " and i can start and drive sometimes its everythink ok all day but in morning same " f " problem i make video whats happen but can not upload here

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
If it's intermittent, then I'd suggest buying an OPCOM. That way when the F shows up, you can grab it, plug it in and find out what's up. It pays for itself, as normally one diagnostic from Vaux with their Tech2 reader is about £40-50.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i scaned today i have sone codes but i clear all faults and car starts evry time ;-) but i like u to help me with those codes
i put them on
P1607 clutch actuator control ( this propably comes up couse i disconect plug from it before )
P1726 select motor sensor voltage
P1726 select motor speed signal
P1726 select motor direction signal

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
finaly i scanned car todat there was some fault codes
P1607 clutch actuator position control error ( this can be couse i disconnect plug before )
P1726 select motor sensor voltage
P1726 select motor signal
P1726 select motor direction signal

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
The easytronic box is just a normal gearbox, with some motors shoved on it to operate the clutch and change the gears, in simple terms. The P1726 is a defective actuator (the actual motor which changes the gears)

One fix is to disconnect the battery overnight, and then relearn the gearbox parameters in opcom

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yh this morning same problem yesterday i was drive all day car starts every time and just now in morning F comes on dash ;-( it looks like loose memory r something i dont know

·
Super Moderator
28,336 Posts
I'm sure we had a chap on here not long ago that posted a you tube video of someone pulling plugs off & back on again to get his easytronic started , I'll see if I can find it .

·
Super Moderator
28,336 Posts
Found it , What's this guy doing with Easytronic F ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I DO THIS EVERY MORNING TO START THE CAR i find garage here in leicester they regenerate clutch actuator i will give them my to do it on 5/01/2016 but they tell me to check first if clutch is not worn couse that can be a problem special when i tell then that when i drive and stop car with my foot down on brake pedal i can feel vibration

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i do like someone say disconnect battery for all night this morning connect battery back and still F on dash

·
Premium Member
15,821 Posts
Yes it could be clutch, clutch actuator or the gearbox selectors, you should try having the clutch bled then have the gearbox parameters and clutch touchpoint relearned, if it fails to cure it then go from there.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.