Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Wonder if anyone has any advice. Got a slow coolant leak. I have changed the water pump, expansion tank and EGR rescue kit and Still there. Could the valve itself be leaking? MANY Thanks

Attachments

·
Worn Out Member
8,200 Posts
Hi,

Wonder if anyone has any advice. Got a slow coolant leak. I have changed the water pump, expansion tank and EGR rescue kit and Still there. Could the valve itself be leaking? MANY Thanks View attachment 99626
Bit difficult to work out exactly what i'm looking at,you don't even say what car and engine it is,
so my advice is post some better pics plus car details

Reactions: andy_v

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bad. Vauxhall Insignia 2015 Diesel. That is a picture of the leak. The EGR rescue kit has been changed and I wonder if the valve itself leaks as the car runs like a dream otherwise.

·
Worn Out Member
8,200 Posts
Ok still not sure what we're looking at with the black part the pic is too close up,
possibly the vacuum tank ?
i don't know exactly what you've changed in the way of seals but here's an exploded view with part numbers that may help you pin the leak down

Untitled picture.png

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you. Yeah done 10 and 12. They are part of the rescue kit. I am wondering if the valve itself can leak? As it's a slow loss of coolant.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! to save you some time, whenever you have question, it would be better to post the exact detail of the issue. keep safe! drive safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts