Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what happened on the way home, me and Marc waited for ages on the M1 before we saw anyone other than we left with (Snail and Wannabe)

Only managed a few pics

·
Vxon's car whore
12,318 Posts
shakermaker said:
Dammit I got flashed by a camera on the motorway again!
Probably due to that extra mysterious 18bhp that you got from doing nothing to your car, you can't handle the power lol. Think you should market that as a bottle of bhp inducing nothing on ebay, miraculous gains for a fraction of the cost lol!

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
My speedo ended up down at 50mph waiting for people to catch up!! And Dangli and Shaker only come past when we are at the junciton we were getting off at !!!!!!!! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
me, mick n tidz started ours.
we were cought up by issunaz and someone in a facelift cav (sorry, forgot who you are) but i raced on after issunaz into brum, then let mick catch back up. lol

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
i know its my car, so i`m biased, but what a cool pic, like something you see on top gear, thanx for a gr8 day and it was nice to meet you and mr goonas, i just wish i was feelin better

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Snail said:
i know its my car, so i`m biased, but what a cool pic, like something you see on top gear, thanx for a gr8 day and it was nice to meet you and mr goonas, i just wish i was feelin better
Whats up with ya then snail?

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Snail said:
I have it full size if you want it mate :)

PM me with your email if you want it

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
ADA-V said:
we were cought up by issunaz and someone in a facelift cav (sorry, forgot who you are) but i raced on after issunaz into brum, then let mick catch back up. lol
Was fun. If you wandered where i went Ade after ou turned off, it was Shrewsbury yes.;)

·
Rascal
12,179 Posts
issunaz said:
Mandy was suprised you got as far as the motorway after stalling on the first set of traffic lights :lmao:
Ooh yeah, forgot to say about that. The guy must have pulled the seat forward to put it on the rollers, and so I moved it back again. Then as soon as I pulled away, or tried to, the seat hadn't clicked into place proerly so I shot backwards and me feet came off the pedals, causing the stall. So I'm glad I entertained her, I didn't realise she was only 15 till I heard her talking to the guy in the cafe.

·
Registered
374 Posts
ADA-V said:

was quite suprised when me and Old Red came across 3 Cav's pootling up in the center lane, must have woke them up as they tore past about 60 seconds later,at god knows whatever speed!! (then slowed down again:rolleyes: )

Of course consistancy of speed when driving on the motorway is advisable, so I ended up retaking them, ADA_V then decided to stetch the legs of his motor and tag along until Junc 7

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
issunaz said:
was quite suprised when me and Old Red came across 3 Cav's pootling up in the center lane, must have woke them up as they tore past about 60 seconds later,at god knows whatever speed!! (then slowed down again:rolleyes: )

Of course consistancy of speed when driving on the motorway is advisable, so I ended up retaking them, ADA_V then decided to stetch the legs of his motor and tag along until Junc 7

oh yeash, and didnt she just enjoy it. lol
was nice to see you both again, and apologise to mandy if the kiss on the cheek scared her. lol

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
issunaz said:

i come past you at the naughty side of 120:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
Tidzy said:
i come past you at the naughty side of 120:rolleyes:

was that when i decided to try and chase ya down and we both left mick behind? lol

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
And then the private road ended and you had to rejoin the motorway..... ah nuts :shame: :lmao:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
old reds lad was videoing it.

just waiting for them to be posted up. lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts