Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Coming Soon !!

9K views 67 replies 16 participants last post by  shrink 
#1 ·
Pics of my car.... WARNING... BIG PICS!!!

well finally got it cleaned up and got some decent shots taken.. so here she is:

See less See more
#16 ·
irmscher spoiler mate.... has what looks like a normal lip.. but it has recesses for a very low slung top spoiler.

here it is on deleriums CDX... with the same back panel lights etc that i will have on.

besides.. cant you tell from looking at the car that i prefer things to be low key... i dont do chavvy :)

#17 ·
shrink said:
irmscher spoiler mate.... has what looks like a normal lip.. but it has recesses for a very low slung top spoiler.

here it is on deleriums CDX... with the same back panel lights etc that i will have on.

besides.. cant you tell from looking at the car that i prefer things to be low key... i dont do chavvy :)
The way to go mate :up: I do like that spoiler

Any other plans at all? Or are you keeping it standard as much as possible?

#18 ·
tons of plans.. but its all very subtle stuff.. and some you wont even see.

17" Team Dynamics Alloys
Turbo rear colour coded panel
Turbo lights
Irmscher spoiler
lowered 35-40mm (probably on Koni's)
turbo front seats
electric window controls in front door handles
JBL GTO front components
JBL GTO rear coaxials
Kenwood 4 channel amp
Vibe CBR-10 active sub
Momo wood/leather steering wheel
GSI wood door trim stained to match wheel
as close to a matching gear lever and handbrake as i can manage.
Irmscher alloy door pins (not chromed ones.... cant stand those)

Em.... i think thats about it for now... its a constant evolution.. but its all very subtle stuff... stuff most people wouldnt even notice.. but all serve to make the car more fun for me to look at and to drive

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.