Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,449 Posts
@andy_v is this a permanent issue now ?
it doesn't even allow a zipped version
I have on several occasions just had the OP email me the file, i have also brought this up as part of some Feedback but was basically fobbed off, i think its stupid you can't post a zipped file on here, maybe they dont know what there doing,..oh hang on,.. i think we already know that,..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
I refuse to grow up.
16,040 Posts
I think its more to do with not using up server resources, and therefore not having to pay more. If you get stuck let me know I have a pretty big amount of space on my dedicated server, so I could store some stuff like files and so forth.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
For whatever reason there's no fuel pressure,that engine doesn't have an in-tank pump
View attachment 92797
So, after a little research it's been suggested that a faulty CPS and/or the ECU (broken solder joints) could cause the pump to work incorrectly, so I'm going to replace the CPS and remove and look at the circuit board of the ECU to check for failed/bad/dry joints, is there anything I should be looking at which might be the cause of the no pressure problem?

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Does it have a Bosch or Denso fuel system, easy way to tell on this van take the plastic engine cover off look at the leak off pipes, denso fuel system has S shaped looking pipes linking between the injectors and Bosch has straight pipes going to each injector.

Denso have a suction control valve which often goes faulty but usually they still start but won't rev, biggest problem with denso setup is they rely on suction to pull the fuel from the tank so the entire fuel sytem from the tank to the filter to the pump and around the injectors needs to be completely air tight or it will be a real pain to start.

I don't know much about the Bosch one I seem to remember theads on here about Bosch setups having a separate fuel pump ecu on this set up which goes bad dry solder joints it will certainly stop it from starting.

·
Super Moderator
26,851 Posts
Does it have a Bosch or Denso fuel system, easy way to tell on this van take the plastic engine cover off look at the leak off pipes, denso fuel system has S shaped looking pipes linking between the injectors and Bosch has straight pipes going to each injector.

Denso have a suction control valve which often goes faulty but usually they still start but won't rev, biggest problem with denso setup is they rely on suction to pull the fuel from the tank so the entire fuel sytem from the tank to the filter to the pump and around the injectors needs to be completely air tight or it will be a real pain to start.

I don't know much about the Bosch one I seem to remember theads on here about Bosch setups having a separate fuel pump ecu on this set up which goes bad dry solder joints it will certainly stop it from starting.
The EDU dry joints applied to the dti engines.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts