Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm after some help please. We are picking up a combo on Saturday and the stereo has been removed. Is it difficult to fit a new one as I've never done this before. What sort of connectors do I need to buy to be able to put one in. It would be a 1 din stereo. From what I can remember in the aperture where the radio should be there was an ariel connection and also one other connector. I've been googling and looking on YouTube and it looks like you have to buy certain connectors. Sorry for the really basic question but I'm lost as I've never had to do this before.

·
Premium Member
15,604 Posts
If its a Corsa C combo then you would need to buy both stereo and display, can you confirm which Combo it is as i think they started to produce the Doblo version at this time as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If its a Corsa C combo then you would need to buy both stereo and display, can you confirm which Combo it is as i think they started to produce the Doblo version at this time as well.
Hi. Its "1.3 CDTi 1700 16v Panel Van 3dr"

·
15,596 Posts
Put either a photo up or your registration then someone will confirm whether it's a C or D Combo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts