Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need another diagram of the Vauxhall combo 1.7 dti oil pressure switch as the one I was given anit very clear to understand and can't find it where it shows ... can someone please help it is a 04 plate , my friend couldn't even find it on auto data or gm , if you can help it will be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
"Red One.."
2,876 Posts
The picture isn't very clear as it doesn't show which specific area of the engine - however that view is basically looking at the right hand side of the engine/cylinder head, above the gearbox. The connector, as shown, is just underneath that water outlet off the head.

Reactions: Ross Lowry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The picture isn't very clear as it doesn't show which specific area of the engine - however that view is basically looking at the right hand side of the engine/cylinder head, above the gearbox. The connector, as shown, is just underneath that water outlet off the head.
Hi mate still not there I think it must be in a different location as not even the mechanics I have showed can't find it, thanks for your help

·
Premium Member
14,623 Posts
This picture shows the wiring loom going to the oil pressure switch...in yellow ....
s-l1600.jpg

And in this one you can just see the switch poking its head out at the end of the engine... again i have marked it in yellow.....its not the easiest thing to find but your mechanic needs to look harder....
y17dt engine.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks very much Andy what a example even I could find it with this ! Thanks a lot it is very hidden if am honest ,
Think I found the problem I think ! The cover the pressure switch goes into wasn't fully pushed in , here's hoping ! I have a new oil pressure switch waiting but, one standard has a hole in it at top and one a bought hasn't ? Any ideas on this to

1 - 6 of 6 Posts