Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the story stars not on the Friday afternoon but back in December 2013, knowing how difficult people can be to commit I sent a PM to a few people to organise a beer up in a brewery and see if anyone was up for a night out in/ around Bristol so we all have a short drive to Combe the next day.

Sorry if you wern't on the invite list its either because you smell, you are boring or I didn't know you would be interested, so don't be offended

Move forward 12 pages of PM's - yes thats 6 people and 112 replies!! -and we finally arrive at the Cribbs Causeway Hilton, well I say Hilton but mean shithole, early Friday afternoon.

Due to a bit of expert planning I arrived around 3pm with Matt a few minutes later and were in the bar by half 3.

Morph arrived a bit later, we did question why he was happy driving rounding a BMW E(rectile) D(isfunction), but as he suffers it did make sense.

Roll on a few hours, a few beers and the arrival of Mark, Blotto and the Doris, Ayden and his other half Laura and the non drinking, not staying anywhere near you lot twins of Dave and Jo, but no Alex as he is a lightweight under the thumb bender.

After another lengthy discussion on where we were going to eat, Matt an I were happy with the contents of the bar maids underwear but fairly sure there wasn't enough to go round, we made out way (100 feet in total) to the quality Harvester restaurant, the free as much as you can eat salad and the short walk were the overiding factor. We all had a nice meal, but think Amy Winehouse and her 'other half' might not have enjoyed it quite as much!

By around half 10 the non drinkers wanted their bed so Morh, Matt, Ayden, Laura and myself decided it was time to go cut some rug and we ended up in a coupe of quite frankly dives. In this situation there is only one option - Jagermeister, this is when it started to go down hill!

Ayden managed to agree a cab cost of £20 to get us back to the 'hotel', but on arrival the driver wanted another £5, do one you slippery cnut is equal to £5 in the UK now.

So what do 5 happy people do at 2am after a nigh out, go for a 3 up piggy back of course, first time round it didn't go to plan and more speed made it worse, also having some twat videoing it shows what a bad idea it was!

Also apparently a Monaro on tickover with a 'blowing' exhaust at 2am isn't liked by all!

Mini chedders and mini pork pies then time for bed.

730am and we were rolling out the carpark heading for Combe. Due to Dave driving an underpowered rep mobile we all took a nice sedate drive and bowled up on the circuit around 815am.

Cars parked, Marks car unloaded which was so quiet we could hardly hear it start up and it was off to the burger van.

As there was no one we knew doing tacktime to laugh at we went for a wander around the track, came back, watched Mark trying to ram something up his hole, went for another wander, came bck, went for another wander, got wet as it rained, ate more burgers, laughed at the punters sliding about as the track suddenly became a lot less grippy, wandered about a bit more anddecided around 3pm to pack up and piss off as it was a 150odd mile drive home.

All in all another great VxON weekend with a great bunch of people, I know I didn't get to talk to the newbies but to be fair I had been told to keep away so I didn't scare anyone off, but now you have had your cherry popped, if you come again you are now fair game :)

Didn't take any pictures as it was too cold for any proper perving and I didn't have my DSLR

Thanks to Matt for the laughs over the pints Friday afternoon, high 5's all round ;-)

Oh and Alex is gay

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Pretty much sums it up!

I'm having issues uploading the "vid" until then, a 2am drunken photo with obligatory unnoticed "boob grab" :D

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pass the sauce..?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts