910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andy M said:
The respray lol as i was looking at pics of it white lastnight lol
it has been done during the last week, went in on monday, got it back today

·
vxon parts dude
1,490 Posts
looks much better like that ads.makes it look lot meaner, especially with the kit.look forward to seeing during the summer :Cool2:

·
15,300 Posts
That looks very nice!! Not sure on the rear plate, but apart from that its spot on :)
Im not usually a fan of different bumpers on Cavs, but that one works well in black (looks crap white lol)

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Does look better than the white

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Spray job looks excellent, but the rear plate looks dreadful,.................so awkward.

The reason that the Cavalier and the Vectra B look better than the Vectra C from the rear is because of where the rear number plate is mounted IMO.

The only vehicles that suit a square offset rear plate are the Land Rover, a dumper truck, and a cement mixer.

The numberplate lamp makes it look like a Reliant Scimiter SS-1.

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
looks gr8, but hav 2 agree with the number plate, sorry

·
Registered
5 Posts
Car looks good and colour looks good eventhough it looks black. Nit like my car, winter looks grey or black, summer shows purple, blue, grey, black and even pink! and I'm a guy :eh

·
vxon cav lover
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it is actually velvet green with meatal flake , i do agree it looks black in the pics, proberly because it was dull and overcast, the sun was shining the today and you could see the purple, silver, and green in the metal flake, and in my opinion looked great,i agree about the number plate, but i didnt want to put it on the boot as it will spoil the flushed smooth look

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
ads v6 said:
but i didnt want to put it on the boot as it will spoil the flushed smooth look
But that's just it really, it's the smooth look that I can't stand. It's a mod that was supposedly 'in' in the late nineties, but just looks too slab sided and predictable to me.

By contrast, your front end looks very mean and menacing :cool:

·
22,199 Posts
Bit like J-Lo in some respects...looks sexy from the front, but abit wrong from behind ;)...rear numberplate im talking about...bit out of place.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts