Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The heater on my cavalier seems to have a problem as in it only blows slightly warm air through the vents.Its not a water/cooling system problem as i've dropped the bottom cover off the heaterbox (nightmare) and the matrix is red hot.anybody know how difficult it it to get at the controls on the heaterbox itself to check the cable operation as thats the only thing i can think to do unless anybodys got any suggestions?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Autovaux were kind enough to loan me 3 T.I.S discs that I believe the stealerships use at Vauxhall. After much looking around I discovered a part that showed a lot of the known faults and probs that had come to light on a regular basis. I'm going to try and have another look but i'm certain that there is a mention in there about poor heater performance and a valve you have to change. Sorry I cant be much more help but ill try and find my disc/s to have another look for you. :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replys,I've taken the heater panel almost out today and everythings working/attached the dash end.Changed the bulb for the illumination while i was there.I'll check the drivers side of the heaterbox for the air control:Cool2:

·
Registered
105 Posts
i have this same problem with my astra does anyone know anything about it the car appears to heat up to 90 but then the heaters are cold and the car tappets for a bit longer than it should ... its a c20xe gsi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts