Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
VxON's day release patient
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv been to price up a clutch for my 2.0l ls 8v cav(f16 gearbox)at my local motor factors and got quoted £87+vat is this right? coz i have no idea what it should cost and is ther e a cheaper way of getting one like a recon or getting one from a scrappy

·
Registered
151 Posts
i work for a motor factor in Bracknell, when im at work tomorrow ill price one up for you, give me the car details etc. obviously you wont want to collect it so ill see how much it'll be to post it.

·
I'll do it eventually...
586 Posts
k1ngy said:
iv been to price up a clutch for my 2.0l ls 8v cav(f16 gearbox)at my local motor factors and got quoted £87+vat is this right? coz i have no idea what it should cost and is ther e a cheaper way of getting one like a recon or getting one from a scrappy
I just paid a LOT more than that for a new clutch in my Calibra :rolleyes:

·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jonnyGSI said:
i work for a motor factor in Bracknell, when im at work tomorrow ill price one up for you, give me the car details etc. obviously you wont want to collect it so ill see how much it'll be to post it.
pm sent:Cool2:

·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok been to my local auto parts and they have quoted £60 which is better still searching for a cheaper one tho

1 - 10 of 10 Posts