Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm struggling to get hold of a clutch, csc and flywheel for my astra 1.6cdti 2014.anynidea where to buy from? Dealer wants 1100

·
Registered
31 Posts
£1100 o_O

Someone like Williams mobile clutch is highly regarded and should be a lot better circa £800 and you don't even have to take the car anywhere, he'll come to you.

·
Premium Member
2,552 Posts
£1100 o_O

Someone like Williams mobile clutch is highly regarded and should be a lot better circa £800 and you don't even have to take the car anywhere, he'll come to you.

Can I highly recommend williams mobile clutches to as when I bought my signum 3.0 cdti the clutch and flywheel qas in need of replacement,I my self couldn't get the parts from my supplier and after a bit of a search these guys popped up.

So I'm based in margate Kent and they are based in Bedford and I kid you not for £750 two guys drove to me via Luton to collect in person the flywheel as it wouldn't be delivered on time to them.tbey used all genuine parts and did the jon in 4.5 hour amd I will say that they did a marvellous job too,normally I'd of done it myself but ran out of time off amd they was the only guys willing and able.

I take my hat off to them
They drover over 250 miles and went out if their way to and they did the job on my mates drive qith no bother at all...

If you are able to us them then do so

·
Premium Member
2,552 Posts
That was genuine luck clutch flywheel and csc and fluids and labour and warranty for 2 years for all 750 quid was a bargain I say

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's sounds cracking to be honest, but I've taken the gearbox off now so no point getting someone else to put it together

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Managed to source a valeo clutch kit, are they as good as luk and sachs?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm struggling to get hold of a clutch, csc and flywheel for my astra 1.6cdti 2014.anynidea where to buy from? Dealer wants 1100
If you can find one by you
A1 Clutches
380 to 400 spots 3 piece clutch fitted with NO flywheel tho ...should come with a 2 year guarantee

may help

·
Foldy roll
2001 Vauxhall Vectra SRi150 2.2 16V hatchback
16,024 Posts
The H vxr has a dmf, not sure on the J
Hateful things, DMF's (until today I thought they were only fitted to diesels)
If I ever have the misfortune to have another car with DMF, I'll be looking at SMF conversion should it ever need replacing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hateful things, DMF's (until today I thought they were only fitted to diesels)
If I ever have the misfortune to have another car with DMF, I'll be looking at SMF conversion should it ever need replacing.
I agree with you. My dmf failed very very badly

1 - 15 of 15 Posts