Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers Sassy for the look out it is appreciated. :Cool2:

It takes a lot more than mild crap from these guys to see me off, I suffered infinately worse and give as good as I get. But I doubt many other females would put up with it.

Boys freindly banter is great, but whatch who you push and how far you push, not all women can cope with it.. Your just lucky I have a fithier mind than most men I know..:bananasmi

Consider yourselves reprimanded...

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
amen.

btw, will still get your dog a pic of hooch. lol

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Aye they can go a bit far . Wonder what they are like without being behind a computer screen towards a woman though :lmao:

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
Like I said, you've handled it very well, but none the less the behaviour needed to stop

It's happened to me on other male orientated forums and I felt hounded, invaded and downright harrassed, I won't let it happen whilst I and Mat are in charge of the Shed

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
daddy cav said:
Aye they can go a bit far . Wonder what they are like without being behind a computer screen towards a woman though :lmao:
I think you'll find that there are a lot of people who say things on a forum, that would never say in person. I'm sure there are many shy people who come out and become a completely different person on-line..

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
yeah, andy m makes himself out to be a ladies man but really he's a desperate virgin :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sassy said:
Like I said, you've handled it very well, but none the less the behaviour needed to stop

It's happened to me on other male orientated forums and I felt hounded, invaded and downright harrassed, I won't let it happen whilst I and Mat are in charge of the Shed
Some forums that come across like that, I just sign on with a unisex name and don't give away my sex...

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Sassy said:
yeah, andy m makes himself out to be a ladies man but really he's a desperate virgin :p
:lmao:........ but, don't single him out, he's not the only one by a LONG way!

Some people on here have an odd sense of humour, none of them really mean to come across like they do, but to someone new it can be quite disconserting(sp)!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think its ok, when you know someone is going to take that kind of banter in-offensively, but it did get a wee bit OTT.

·
Likes this.
11,138 Posts
TheMorphiuz said:
:lmao:........ but, don't single him out, he's not the only one by a LONG way!
He's by far and away the worst though.

Still, I guess it makes him feel manly, as when he tries it in real life he just makes friends then gets upset when some "real" men take away his new "friends" :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
Sorry patty,ive not been around for a few days due to work at home.

You wont go far wrong with sassy watching your back.

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
daddy cav said:
Wonder what they are like without being behind a computer screen towards a woman though :lmao:
I'm probably 'worse' in realityTBH :lmao:

It's a curse being a 24 hour pervert.

PS - I'd LOVE to be harassed for a bit,....as long as it was by a tasty looker :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
For the record Im not usully like that :O

I just took a joke a wee bit too far and well, I was wrong simple as lol.

BTW I'd happily stalk you Paul. I'd wear shades and everything honest.....

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
LSI said:
BTW I'd happily stalk you Paul. I'd wear shades and everything honest.....

You would feel comfortable stalking a professional pervert with a bigger reputation than yourself :lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Mat said:
You would feel comfortable stalking a professional pervert with a bigger reputation than yourself :lmao:
I would consider it an honour! :nerd :nerd

I have much to learn lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts