Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a good day enjoyed going round the track just a shame my car broke. i must have been a bit over enthuiastic with the trottle as i blew my manifold gasket. which would be why i seemed to be stuggling down the straights after about 3 laps. nearly had a rover kill me when he got sideways in front of me. other than that had a good little fight with a white 535 bmw which tried at every corner to out brake me. but he couldnt.

got very red and very tired and a good lots of pics too.:Cool2:

·
Likes this.
11,868 Posts
Damn, that's one of the VxON cars I didn't manage to get a pic of going round the track :O :shame:

Don't think I got to say hello to you either did I? Please excuse me if I did - I was in a bit of a daydream most of the day due to the late night (and beth's eczema causing a semi-sleepless night) and having to get up early!

No doubt I'll catch you at an event next year :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Fairplay for doing the track. Hope you get your motor fixed up without too much of a prob. Im not sure also if i said hello to you.?

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
:eh

What did u do to the car Scott?

BTW, loving what u've done to the Vectra, nicely tweaked! :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
i was trying to work out who's the red Vec was! then remembered on the way home! (I keep looking for the Omega!)
Tis a stunning car that Vectra Scott. I also cringed when the chavved up Rover overcooked the corner! Hope you get the gasket fixed ok mate.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
nearly had a rover kill me when he got sideways in front of me.
Yeah it was a bit of a "I've just shat me pants" moment, im surprised he didn't get the black flag, saying that though i nearly lost it a couple of times near the end, I put it down to serious brake fade and overconfidence. Can't wait to have another go.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
I was wondering all day who's car it was, very nice :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got the gasket fixed it was completly nackered.lol. didnt see stevew there must admit i looked for you but didnt see you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts