22,199 Posts

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Lovely motor....

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
It's an auto,...............so it's got to be faster than any manual.

·
Rascal
12,175 Posts
Did they ever do a "Palpatine" special edition? In black? That would have been coool. (or really really geeky)

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Dont like them . Bit too big and ugly .
Evil's one was fairly quick but nothing to look at .

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Dan Gliballs said:
It's an auto,...............so it's got to be faster than any manual.
Well duh.... any self respecting racer knows that ffs

Its because in an auto the time between gear changes is much quicker, therefore drive going to the wheels much more than in a manual......

Can beat turbo rovers with autos y'a know?

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Police had quite a lot of m plate's,probably got a deal on them when they went out of production,Or put in an order as they knew they'd be better than the omegas:bust:

·
22,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Indeed the Police had alot of M plates...I found this out in a motoring publication; being the force's favoured car for traffic duties, when they heard Vauxhall were stopping production, they literally stockpiled the things...bought hundreds by all accounts.

·
Banned
14,579 Posts
Much nicer dash etc than the carlton.

I'd love one, and i bet that one should be tidy seeing as theyre asking £1k for it

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like these. My Grandad had one in the back of his garage for three years, a K-Reg 3.0, it was mint bodywork but the whole thing was a bit tired, he drove it now and again, using his Rover Metro daily

·
22,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ive always had a liking for a top spec Senny...even back to the old Mk1.

I remember valeting an A plate i think it was, Silver with Blue velour interior...top dog at the time.

·
15,300 Posts
My mate had exactly the same car in the same colour in 1992, very nice car and didnt hang about either for its size!
He smashed it head on into a truck while doing 80 and walked away with no injuries :eh

·
Registered
32 Posts
MadOnVaux! said:
Ive always had a liking for a top spec Senny...even back to the old Mk1.

I remember valeting an A plate i think it was, Silver with Blue velour interior...top dog at the time.
The Mk1 was nice!

I saw one in the Auto Trader on a B-Plate for £400 with a V6. looked mint too, if only for insurance...

·
22,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
99vectra said:
The Mk1 was nice!

I saw one in the Auto Trader on a B-Plate for £400 with a V6. looked mint too, if only for insurance...
V6?...must've been a conversion then...tidy job on one of those.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts