Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
You said earlier, "Mostly they appear when accelerating and car get jumpy" which implies wiring and connector issues.

I would have a good lover over the looms and connectors, checking all round the cabling to make sure there is no chafing or bare cable/wires exposed. Part the connectors, and use contact cleaner on the pins/sockets and remake.Then clear the codes and see if / how long they take to reappear.

P3202 is most likely from a misfire associated with P0201

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi again.

So I did get my car done in repair shop last September. They changed injector 1 as the error code P0201 was indication to that. No change. I didn't have time to make complains and it wasn't that big of a deal since most of the costs went to car seller.
So now when I had more time to book in to another repair place (I guess they had better OBD reading equipment) they checked the codes, same 2 came up P3202 and P0201.
P3202 was referred to NOx-sensor, they cleaned it and checked wiring etc. now it's booked for change that. This place also mentioned that it might be that last repair place had changed wrong injector (related somewhat to order of injectors). They are going to check that injector is coded right and also check wiring and make sure that it was right injector that has been replaced.

I'll get back to this in a week or so when i get my van back from repair.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi guys i have been working on these Renault/vivaro vans as a hobby mainly salvage but i spent quite a lot of time on these check injector faults. not sure if anyone still interested in this thread but if anyone is i will reply with findings thanks.

·
17,254 Posts
It does come up quite frequently so I'm sure your input would be useful 😉.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 1.6 vivaro 2015 120k. Exactly the same issue. 2 days ago check injection system. Today check injection system and check anti pollution. Did you ever get to the bottom of the issue. My vans running OK but poor mpg

61 - 66 of 66 Posts