Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Rascal
12,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what is your favourite breakfast cereal?

My favourite would have to be Frosties, but I do enjoy most of the cereals out there, especially the ones intended for kids. They can be educational as well, this morning I learnt that the word "twit" describes a pregnant fish. Cereal box knowledge is great.

Can we please NOT have this turn into another narrow-minded "Cereal vs Fry-up" thread, get with the programme people and look at the bigger picture.

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
shakermaker said:
Can we please NOT have this turn into another narrow-minded "Cereal vs Fry-up" thread, get with the programme people and look at the bigger picture.
Damn u and ur pre-emtiveness!

I'd have a bacon and egg sandwich over ANY cereal!

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
I dont eat breakfast... a cup of tea each morning sorts me out for the day... i have toast if i can find the time :)

·
Rascal
12,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TheMorphiuz said:
Damn u and ur pre-emtiveness!

I'd have a bacon and egg sandwich over ANY cereal!
Bacon and egg takes far too much effort in the morning, thats lunchtime food for me.

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Shreddies - big bowl & into the microwave for 1.5 mins til it all turns into hot, brown mush

·
22,199 Posts
Mine is Shreddies...have a massive heaped bowl full of them morning and evening, with about 3/4 a pint of milk on them...although recently ive been eating Crunchy Nut Cornflakes by the truck load...feck me they are nice!

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Mat said:
Most important meal of the day claire.
I know but i dont have the time in the morning.. i have to be out of the house at 10 to 8 at the latest

1 - 20 of 37 Posts