Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Central Locking Problem

12K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  rick45 
#1 ·
Hoping someone can help, I have just bought an Astra J se on a 10 plate. Checked the central door locks and although the key fob will lock and unlock the boot along with activating and deactivating the alarm, none of the passenger doors will lock or unlock. I can hear the relay activate in the boot. There is no bong sound when you open the door having removed the key from the ignition, I have checked fuse 10 in the glove box and this is not broken. There is 3 fault codes as follows

B3125 Driver Door Only Unlock Circuit, short circuit to ground, permanent
B3130 Doors Unlock Circuit, short circuit to ground, permanent
B3135 Doors Lock Circuit, short circuit to ground, permanent

Is there any other fuses I have missed or can anyone think of anything else.

Cheers

#2 ·
Sounds like broken wires.
Very typical on the Zafira, not seen it on the J.
Check the wiring inside the rubber boots going to the doors.

Reactions: bar72
#3 ·
That's what I also suspected, however I took the rubber boot off and removed the connected had a good look and it looked ok, appreciate the wire could be broken inside, I did spray it with contact cleaner. Also every other function on the door is working. Have not lead in separate power supply to the lock though. Do you know if there is more than one fuse on the astra j for the door locks?

#11 ·
Water ingress to the BCM would be my best guess, its located under the heater in the middle of the car, accessed by removing the driver side footwell side panel, where your left foot is,... there is a rubber drain tube that runs from the heater, it get perished and drips water onto the BCM which then causes all sorts or electrical gremlins, with all the rain were having its plausible for this to have happened.

#12 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.