Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am new here so please be gentle with me!!
I have a Zafira Club 1.6 (2002) and my central locking key fob has not been working for ages-have been told by local dealer that I need a new fob as circuit broken. Therefore I have had to open the car by inserting the key which hasn't been a problem until recently when the rear passenger side door stopped working with the central locking. Within a couple of days of this happening the door locked and regardless of my attempts the door would not open.
I have had a new lock fitted onto the door today so it now opens and shuts but the central locking on that door still isn't working and the garage want to charge me a fortune to investigate this further even though I spent a fortune today having the lock broken into and replaced! I have read lots and lots about this problem today and am now throughly confused as to what and where I should be looking!!!!! Please help me!
Also (sorry to make this so long), when breaking into my door today it would seem that they broke the button on the inside of the door that depresses and enables the interior lights to switch off. I have therefore had to remove the front bulb otherwise it will drain my battery. Does anyone know if this can be fixed or whether I am going to have to buy another part? :cry:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Broken central locking / electric windows on rear doors

I agree with Nelly, it's just coincidence that it seems to be to do with the key fob.
PM me and I'll send you instructions on how to fix.
Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
central locking problems with vauxhall zafira 1.6 2002

hi mike could you email me instructions on how to fix my problem on the locking with my vauxhall zafira 1.6 2002 please thank you .:D

·
VXon Frontera Monkey
9,886 Posts
Just look in the right section - Find Zafira then look at the stickies at the top of the listing - there is a step by step on how to do it
regards
Steve
PS this post was started in the wrong place too - this is the Frontera,omega,monterey,etc section not Zafira

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.