Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've finally decised to rid the world of my tacky walnut console,and after much ummming and arrringgg about paint colour...........anthracite is the winner,will post a how2 and finished result when it's done:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
starting it tonight,the refitting of the bathroom has had priority well it has took me 3 month's lol,good job we have 2 of them

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
buggering ******,tried getting the big plastic part off the center console,and iv lost a light on the climate contol panel,the ashtray part was a doddle to remove, are they bulb's on the climate or solderd leds?

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
^^ Yep, from memory there's 4 screws,maybe only 2, but you will need to tilt or lift up the display slightly before it'll come out as well.

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Ok..thought you'd have that off by now lol.They are only held in by a few lugs, two either side in fact.
Lever it out gently with a knife.

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it's not budging,i can hear the foam in the dash squeaking,when i took the clock's out it had two clips on top of it,its going to have to wait.untill i get some time to do it,clocks out radio out?

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Must be melted in then,or a mod made to stop it falling out.. don't need to take the radio out, if its not the case.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Had mine out (The panel!!) last week to replace a bulb in the temp. control/display. Get a flat screwdriver in each side roughly where the clips are shown on the picture and pull it away outwards gently from the bottom. When replacing, push slightly upwards to locate the top clips then snap in using the heater controls as a visual guide.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.