Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have all the gadgets on the steering wheel for the mobile but in the options on the menu, I don't have Bluetooth.

Can anything be done?

Andy

·
Registered
98 Posts
I had same issue on our zafira tourer, ended up putting in a pioneer head unit. Discovered that the original radio had bluetooth built in, just needed activating. I'd speak to your local Vauxhall dealer to see if this can be done

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wasn't an easy task to replace it, not something I'd necessarily want to do again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i Brought a second hand Astra GTC 2.0 CDTI 16v SRI (16 plate) yesterday with a CD400 plus unit.
Can’t seem to find any Bluetooth options. If I press the phone button it just mutes the audio, now should this unit come with Bluetooth as standard or have I brought one without it activated?
Secondly what is the best option to get Bluetooth fitted (if I need too - which I think I do !!!! forpc.onl/bitlife-life-simulator-on-pc/ jiofi.local.html ) without losing any other functionality

·
Registered
98 Posts
As far as I'm aware, the CD 400 plus should be the Head unit I've taken the photo of with the silicone plug covering the BT module that's what mine was in the Zafira. It'll just need activating by someone (possibly vauxhall main dealer) with the right software. Contact your local main dealer, or email Vauxhall directly and they'll get back to you with somewhere to start.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts