Status
Not open for further replies.

Cd30 mp3 safe

[Astra Mk5/H] [04-09] 
Tags
astra cd30
4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  TTT 
#1 ·
Hey guys i got my astra and it came with a after market cd player. But wanted to fit a standard one back in. I got one a cd30 mp3 from a friend who was scrapping theres plugged it in and the screen gose into display safe. How do i unlock this as it is not the original

Thanks!

#2 ·
The stereo really needed to be 'divorced' from the display in the car it came from, this would put it in delivery state which would then allow you to program it to your display, you would need your cars security code to do this.
Without it being divorced it needs to have the Eeprom read and a cleared file put in to 'virginise' the stereo.

#4 ·
You would need Opcom and the cars 4 digit security/radio code (they are both the same code), you would need to connect Opcm and go to the Infotainment section and use the Programming section to 'remove theft protection'.
Alternatively you could just remove the display from the other car and use/fit both the stereo and display together in your car, this way there would be no need to do any programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.