Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
**VxON Photographer of the year 2008***
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or does it seem that at the slightest case of someone maybe posting something people have seen before.. or dont agree with that instead of just passing it by.. ignoring it.. or leaving a mild comment they insist on jumping down your throat?

it seems the patience of a lot of members here leaves quite something to be desired and i know im not the first person to think this.

a forum is a place for everyone to share their opinions and views.. but some insist that their word is gospel and all else must surely be wrong.

time to lighten up a bit folks.. this place is supposed to be fun isnt it?

I certainly aint feeling the fun factor these days.

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
I know what you mean but then it does get annoying when the same thing gets posted over and over and over and over and over and over again. fpmsl.

·
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone seen that hideous GSI on ebay ;-)

sorry couldnt resist.

hehe yeah i do see your point.. but honestly i missed the various other posts.. and felt it needed shown... peeps could be nice about it and say that its been done... and show me the link.. but instead.. they just dig on in lol

there no need really lol.

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
shrink said:
hahaha steve.... kinda like that yeah. at least you see the humorous side of it all.... a few peeps seem to miss that kind of irony. and take this all far far too seriously.
Yes, they do!

Just for you:

·
Rascal
12,173 Posts
i think a lot of it could also be in jest. But, I shall attempt to refrain on my reposting comments, as I feel i am guilty of said offence.

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Shrink: new nominee for cavweb moaner of the year.

Go on mate get it off your chest....pmsl.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
well, the general attitude of late has saddened me, but who am i to complain... glad someone has actually posted up and said something.

·
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ach its not really cavweb mate.. just all forums really.

people get very very opinionated and kinda aggressive with the comments.. i think its just the kinda environment these places have.

ive gave up on one or two forums becuase of a few D***heads that coudlnt just be nice to people.

·
cavweb's alcoholic
906 Posts
yeah seriously this place is nice as it is lets not all start arguing and bitching. one of my local sites got taken off line because basicly no one could say anything without startin an argument.

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
I think this place has been very cool of late...................Its been much much worse than this.

People are genuinely just joking............ the Sarcastic F*ckers.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
shrink said:
ach its not really cavweb mate.. just all forums really.

people get very very opinionated and kinda aggressive with the comments.. i think its just the kinda environment these places have.

ive gave up on one or two forums becuase of a few D***heads that coudlnt just be nice to people.
I used to frequent Windrivers up until about 6 months ago - I left because of simular reasons. I'd been there 4 years and offered and taken alot of advise. It hurt, but had to be done. I don't really want to do the same here.

Just wish it was all light hearted like it was when I signed up back in November.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts