Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
driving to work this morning & minding my own , going round a roundabout near the top of my street & as i`m turning right a nice big artic & trailer decides to come onto the roundabout & straight into the side of my cav , scraped the passenger side rear quarter & bumper , wrecked both passenger side doors , he said the sun blinded him , how nice.
got to say that the impact bars in the doors saved a hell of a lot of damage , i am just so p***ed off :grrr

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Feck man :(

Two doors here if you want em for free.

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
might well get back to you on that mate , need to find out if he is willing to pay cash , if it goes through insurance i will lose the car as it was wrote off last august & they let me keep it then , that was another numpty on another roundabout , think i`ll stick to the back roads , lol

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Offer stands firm till 31st March.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident.:( Hope you get a decent settlement.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Any word fromthe guy that did it?

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he is gonna see what his excess is tomorrow & then if it works out better for him to settle up i`ll be sorted out accordingly :)

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
ok, pm me for my details if you need em :)

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got sorted today , the bloke is sending me a cheque & i have borrowed the doors off my m reg 1.8 i for now as they are the right colour , she is looking much better now , i will have to change the window motors , door looms & put my tinted glass in at the weekend , then i just need 2 door moulds with the chrome strips , i`ll worry about painting the rear quarter later on as its only scratches & no dents , so all in all things are starting to get sorted out .

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
glad to hear its getting resolved :D

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just been to see the paint man today & he will paint the bottom of the doors where there is a little scratch & re paint the rear quarter for the nice price of £100 , so i`m happy .

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
hich painman would that be ? if you dont mind me asking.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
might see what he'll charge for some mork then.

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Got some SRI bumpers if you need em mate. Wrong colour but they are yours if you want them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts