Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Turbo Power...
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay thinking of selling cavalier turbo cant really be asked with it anymore so some one may want it does have a few problems that will mention.

Its in spectral blue but the body work will need some attention as the rear arches are just starting to go and few little dents and scratches here and there the 4x4 does work but will require a new accumalator bulb as its just started to leak from the top and the car drives fine but holds back some times on full boost which may just need to be set up and the tracking needs doing.

It has full leather interior which is in good condition and the heated seats work,scorpion stainless steel exhaust,dump valve e.c.t

New parts that have been just put on are
New gm clutch,clutch cable,throttle cable,2 new wishbones,2 track rod ends,rear discs,pads,shoes and handbrake cable wich needs adjusting.

12 months MOT and 6 months tax

Asking for £1800 no offers
As could get more stripping it but dont want to

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Hmm, interesting. Might come have a look at this. Just got an insurance quote, and it came up as a Nissan Terrano II?????????

·
15,300 Posts
Just put in the model, my cosworth used to come up on some sites as a different model. Its just their crap database not being correct

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
That is what I did- £1400 fully comp. Hmmm....... might be able to stretch it. Having a conflict in my head right now lol!

What is the other arch like Jimbo?

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Thing is, if I hit something else, I would want something for mine. I'll try it and see the difference.

EDIT, £100 cheaper!

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Just spoke to Neil mate, he maybe interested in this dude. He's away atm, but will be back Monday, so expect him to contact you then ;)

Micky

·
AKA Cavgsi4x4turbo
5,260 Posts
i want it give a me a few days to speak to my bank and ill have some cash!! lol

·
AKA Cavgsi4x4turbo
5,260 Posts
shrink said:
the leather is in lovely condition i must say.. i wish i could find a pair of turbo seats that mint.
if i get my hands on it it will be up for sale coz im havin a custom retrimed interior!:lmao:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.