Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, up for swaps is my Cavalier SRi 16v Redtop. Its in excellent condition and has got no rust whatsoever!!!! It is both excellent in the bodywork and engine department and the spec is as follows and a load of excellent modificatios including full in-built satalite navigation, leather, 17s, superchip e.t.c, please see below:

*Cavalier SRi 16v C20XE Hatchback
*1993 L
*Steel Grey gleaming metalic paint
*Usual SRi electric pack, EW, EHM, central locking, FF alarm and immobiliser an PAS all working.

Interior
*Full Cavalier Turbo leather interior, front seats, doorcards and rear headrests. Rear bench leather out of CDX, has middle armrest, all in near MINT condition!!
*Full black interior including dash etc.
*Cavalier Turbo white volt and oil pressure guages.
*Illuminated sunvisors.
*Electric sunroof.
*Brand new Vectra Gearknob.
*Full IN BUILT VDO RS4150 MP3 Satalite navigation head unit plays CD's and Mp3 CD's with loads of functions from telephone in to radio and games!! , retails at £650 Plus a good £500 worth of NAVI CD's with C-IQ lifetime Subscription!!! This thing even does speed camera locations!!! *Will include for right car!*
*Trip computer and switch included, but not fitted. MINT
*Full inside and out valet.

Exterior
*Lowered 60mm.
*Wolfrace 17inch alloys with superb tyres, 2 brand new 2 weeks ago!!!
*Smoked side repeters.
*Stainless DTM exhaust backbox, not fitted but will include. Fitted with brand new standard backbox.
*Mint bodywork, NO RUST ANYWHERE!!!
*Just had brand new windscreen fitted.

Engine
*C20XE motor, with GM head, but no water mixing problems atall. Blue coloured water and brown oil as it should be!!
*F20 Gearbox
*Service 2 weeks, 300miles ago. Oil and filter change, fuel filter. Changed cooland and stat 3 months ago. Cambelt good for another 20k!!
*Cool stat
*FSE Fuel pressure regulator with uprated I.C.V
*K+N Panel filter with modifed Aibox
*Generic Superchipped E.C.U
*162BHP at last rolling road, full report to prove.
*Loads of reciptes of work carried out on engine through its life, including loads of services, some twice a year.
*Chrome detaling to parts of engine e.g exhaust heat shild oil cap e.t.c.

Tax and MOT
*6 Months MOT but would get full MOT for price of fee, this would deffiantly fly straight through. WOULD MOT FOR FREE IF CAR OFFER WAS RIGHT
*3 Months TAX

Bad bits
Only a few!!
*High millage 188K, but to look at, hear and drive would make you think it was less than 88K no exageration. Even the front has very *few small chips treated before the rusted.
Not much adjustment lft on clutch but works fine will need one in some time yet!
*Some bugger has keyed a aboud 2feet at the drivers side rear panel, havent tried to reove it with scratch remover yet, only happend last week. Will delete this bit if it works.
*Few minor carpark dents, only a few and small indeed, just noticed them because I'm really fussy!!!

Thats it for bad things!!!!

If your interested then let me know what you have for swaps and what pictures you would like of this and I'll email the straight to you!!

Looking for a a Vectra or Omega but will consider others let me know what you have!! Dont be shy!!!

Thanks for looking and questions, please ask.

Email me on [email protected] for a quicker response!!

Thanks again,. Joe

EDIT: Has Drilled brake disks and mintex pads fitted.

Joe

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi mate, What pics would you like and I'll get some to you. As for price I was looking for a swap as its the least disruptive way of changing cars with me working quite far from home. I'd consider offers though. Thanks for looking, Joe

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just interested- hadn't noticed it was swaps only sorry. Pics will help with the sale/swap
No probs mate, thanks for the interest. Will get some side shots, interior and engine shots etc hosted when I can get near the home P.C working!! Can forward pics to anybodys email address from my work P.C :beer:

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
u just want some pics to show off the car mate..... as no ones gonna show a glimmer of interest without them

Thats what I thought, the bloody P.C in work does'nt let me save pictures to it!! Will have to try and sort something out. Cheers for the help, appreciated :beer: Joe

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can I be Cheeky and email you a piccy please Micky and you host it for me please? Cant save pics to my work computer!!!??? Cheers, Joe

1 - 20 of 33 Posts