Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
vxon parts dude
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
due to impending house move my gsi cav is for sale :down:
is taxed til end nov and mot til middle of december.spec below:
c20 xe engine.recently replaced due to headgasket failure.all service components replaced at same time(all filters, ht leads, plugs, dizzy cap & rotor arm)plus new temp gauge sender and water temp sender and all new thermostat and thermostat housing seals and power steering and fan belts
courtney panel filter and stainless heatshield
recently fitted bonnet lifters
irmscher door pins
17" konig e-racer wheels with 205/40/17 tyres
scorpion stainless exhaust
new downpipe gasket and exhaust manifold gasket
white faced calibra 16v clocks
drilled and grooved discs all round
recently fitted bilstein suspension kit - 40mm drop
interior very good with no bolster wear

bad bits:
aerial does go up but not all the way.u do still get radio reception though
small bubble of rust on n/s wing.due to stone chip.easily sorted
usual stone chips
here is some pics:

more pics available :Cool2:

looking for £1200 ono.would accept cav diesel or standard sri 2.0 as p/x

please ring me on 07946 852660 or pm me :p

·
vxon parts dude
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not yet mate but i can do.they are totally solid and rust free though :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
:eh

Also seen this in the flesh, looked tidy from what i see at Trax.

Can't believeyour selling it already baz :( Found a couple of leccy aerials too for you.

·
vxon parts dude
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:eh

Also seen this in the flesh, looked tidy from what i see at Trax.

Can't believeyour selling it already baz :( Found a couple of leccy aerials too for you.
didnt want to micky but house has to come first and i have some things to pay for i.e deposit, sky transfer, cooker installation etc

will be worth it though :D

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
I understand Baz, just hope it dont get stripped. Only 26 silver ones left now according to my records:shame: (combination of colour thread, and db).

·
Registered
17 Posts
very nice m8... any pics of the bad bits as i really want a minter.. has it had chassis legs welded at rear? do you have standard rims aswell? cheers

·
vxon parts dude
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i could do some more pics.i dont have standard rims i'm afraid.i dont know if its been plated

cheers

barry :D

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
very nice m8... any pics of the bad bits as i really want a minter.. has it had chassis legs welded at rear? do you have standard rims aswell? cheers
What price you looking on investing in a minter GSi2000? Just curious.

Good luck with the sale Baz.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi ya m8.... looking to around 2.5k... im gutted that you had to break up my old silver 2wd gsi... after you kept it for so long aswell....i loved that car..

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
hi ya m8.... looking to around 2.5k... im gutted that you had to break up my old silver 2wd gsi... after you kept it for so long aswell....i loved that car..
The one Daz had the engine out of.? Unfortunately the rot got to it while i was storing it, and buying new parts to rebuild it, the front door shuts were holed inbetween the door hinges, the whole shell was rotten by the time i stripped it:cry: Even with all the new panels i had, it really needed reshelling, but no new IRS shells about.

·
Registered
17 Posts
thats good.... out of curiosity have you seen this gsi at all? its a fair way from me so wanted to get an idea of what its like... pm me if you prefer..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts