Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well, thanks to the chassis on my truck snapping in half!!! (I kid you not) I'm looking to sell the Cavalier.
I AM NOT BREAKING THIS CAR... IT NEEDS GOING
You've seen the pictures in the thread 'im gonna be a gsi owner again'.

J Reg White 2WD 6 Speed Cavalier GSi 2000.
Mileage says 165000miles, but this is incorrect, as its got Turbo clocks fitted because of the 6 speed box.
Rear drivers arch needs doing to get through MOT, I've been over the rest of the car and I see no reason for it to fail.
You've seen the car, nice backbox interior is ok, Turbo doorcards will be supplied, Clifford Alarm/Immobiliser, I've fixed the rear bumper and replaced with GSi lights, everything works.

Looking for offers close to £350 for the car, otherwise I simply won't sell it, its worth more than that in bits alone!

Need to fund replacement truck or diesel pickup.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO V5 LOGBOOK FOR THIS CAR!!!!! IT IS CLASSED AS SALVAGE, THEREFORE YOU WILL NEED TO GET THE MOT DONE AND BOOK IT IN FOR A VIC CHECK, THEN THE DVLA WILL ISSUE THE LOGBOOK. THERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT THIS.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also need to mention, shes obviously had some engine/chip work done. Shes clearly not standard, you don't go chucking a 6 speed box in there for fun.

She goes really well, no taps no rattles, not even on startup.

I have £500 toward a diesel pickup/4x4 or another beavertail truck, but need to get over £1000 to stand a good chance of picking up anything remotely decent. If people on here decide to take the piss, I'll either Ebay it or keep it. Your chance to own this car that is worth a HELL of a lot more than I'm asking.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
90358384 shows nothing on EPC mate, sorry.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Calibra 2 litre 16 valve Cat (C20XE) Bosch Part Number 0 261 203 019 This is the descriptor for the ECU as listed by Bosch.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Galahad said:
You coming down as well then mate? ;)
Yup, be good to meet up, wish i knew earlier :lmao: I sent your boot panel via royal snail the other day.:Cool2:

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
I nearly bought this car.......nearly sent the pm....came to work with the intention of buying it defo.....lmfao

....Tidz, pm me please.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Sorry to hear it :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts