Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale my cav with courtenay sport 3.0ltr, high torque cams,8mm plug leads,iridiam plugs, Billet flywheel, uprated calibra turbo clutch,recon f20,(bill for nearly£400) enlaged throttle body,lowered 20mm on Bilstien shocks,Vectra gsi alloys(refurbed),3" stainless exhaust with sports cat(200 cell),cav turbo cloth interia,white dial dash, 225 bhp on courtenays rollers earlyer this year, resprayed two years ago and still looks good. Can be seen on ebay item number 170022217086 Im after £2500, if anybody's interested i can be contacted on 07780605806,

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
was gonna ask if this was the one on ebay.

post a link up dood

·
vxon parts dude
1,490 Posts
my god kev you will flog ure gear anywhere :lmao:

seriously i know this car very well and is well worth the wonga.the ultimate sleeper :D

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Is it just me or is the bonnet felt regularly missing from cavs? Is this a deliberate thing to somehow imporve the look or does it just get ruined/lost?

·
Foldy roll
2001 Vauxhall Vectra SRi150 2.2 16V hatchback
16,024 Posts
Is it just me or is the bonnet felt regularly missing from cavs? Is this a deliberate thing to somehow imporve the look or does it just get ruined/lost?
It retains heat in the engine bay and adds unnecessary weight.

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Mine runs at about 60 degrees (I'm assuming that is what the first mark is as the middle one is 90??) I guess the bonnet cover is simply on there to make it look pretty :D :bananasmi

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
One Q...where can you get a lightened flywheel from? 3.0 V6 one

1 - 20 of 24 Posts