Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vauxhall Cavalier Mk3 2.0 16V LS hatchback, `M` reg. 101,000 miles. Ecotec engine version. Engine runs very well. Fitted towbar and single electrics, alloy wheels. Previous owner ( a mate of mine) has had it five years and had no major problems with it. Still a clean and tidy car that starts on the button. MOT and tax recently expired and hasn`t been taken for another one as now surplus to requirements. From what I can see (very quick look) it`ll want an exhaust (sounds a little noisey) and possibly a couple of tyres which I may have here for a nominal fee. Ideal to put back on road and have a cheap reliable runabout or just for the engine which should fit Vectra`s and Omega`s etc too.
£150, car is in Chester, Cheshire. Delivery can be arranged (at extra cost) but car and delivery to be paid for in full before it leaves, no excuses and no exceptions.
More details on request, pictures available but probably not until tomorrow (Sunday 26.03.2006).

*Will deliver free within 15 mile radius of Chester!*

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had one offer of £90 which I`ve knocked back, open to offers still and will end sale early for the right offer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts