Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the bits and pieces I have left with starting prices.

Water Pump, 18 months old - £15
Cat - £50
spare wheel (With 205/50x15 tyre) - £15
Fan - £20
Washer bottle incl motor - £10
Idle control valve - £25
Various standard relays – ask
Heater motor - £15
Full set of door locks with central locking motors - £30
Plug leads, 12 months old genuine Vaux, cost £180 - £50
Engine cover, red centre cap will be primed ready to be colour coded - £20
Electric sunroof conversion (flatted and primed roof panel ready for colour coding) - £20
Throttle Cable - £5
ABS ECU Module - £25
Fuel rail and injectors - £20
Custom door pockets (to fit 6 ½ “ speakers) with kerb light lenses (but no lights) - £30 need to be flatted and painted or covered.
Locking fuel cap - £5 (may suit other vauxhalls)
Boot locking motor - £5
Fuel flap locking motor - £5
Clutch cable - £5
Starter Motor - £25
Steering rack (power steering) - £30
Quad 5" exhaust, not a direct replacement but fits onto standard centre pipe, requires spare wheel well cutting out and new hangars fitting - £200
Bonnet with flush evo vent and fibreglass badyboy, requires sanding and painting - £50, pick up only

All item are plus postage, but I am open to offers so please feel free to make sensible ones and ask for more info on specific bits. I can provide pics on request. I am still breaking the engine and sorting out the bits in the garage so I’ll add/remove bits as appropriate.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hi, intrested in Electric sunroof conversion (flatted and primed roof panel ready for colour coding) - £20 + Bonnet with flush evo vent and fibreglass badyboy, requires sanding and painting - £50, pick up only

would need it posted though, may be able to arrange courier to collect if pos.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chris.s.j.todd said:
hi, intrested in Electric sunroof conversion (flatted and primed roof panel ready for colour coding) - £20 + Bonnet with flush evo vent and fibreglass badyboy, requires sanding and painting - £50, pick up only

would need it posted though, may be able to arrange courier to collect if pos.
I can get you weights and dims if you want to arrange a courier, I'm fairly tight about when it can be picked up as the wife is away next week so I'll need to make arrangement to be at home. I'll post up the info tonight after I get home and weigh it.:Cool2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, just joined the forum after searching for Cav/Cal V6 parts. I'm interested in the cylinder heads as my Calibra has dodgy valves on one cylinder. Also will you have an F25 gearbox eventually? The one on my Cav has just gone! (If I had a 3rd car I could take the good gearbox off the bad engine and put it on the good one....but I haven't!)

Unfortunately I'm way away from you on the south coast, so the cylinder heads would have to be couriered.

Nige

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jon Mc V6` said:
I can get you weights and dims if you want to arrange a courier, I'm fairly tight about when it can be picked up as the wife is away next week so I'll need to make arrangement to be at home. I'll post up the info tonight after I get home and weigh it.
Okay, dims 135 x 125 x 10 cm, weight 15kg.

Just so you know what you're getting, one metal cav bonnet with a lexmaul fibreglass badboy blended in. A fibreglass Evo 6 vent flushed in and a vent cut out above the air filter. It has a chrome catch and bonnet spring but they are starting to rust a bit. It does have bonnet pins that bolt into existing holes in the slam panel. These could easily be removed and filled over, but after loosing my temper with a dodgy and stretched bonnet release cable I had little choice. The top needs some flatting to get rid of some runs and orange peel effect in the 2K primer, but the underside could do with being stripped as I think there was jusy too many coats too quickly. I could do with some new mesh, I did have some but it's on my new car now.

Anyway, here's some pics of the bonnet:

click for bigger pics

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Leccy Sunroof

Again the leccy sunroof isn't perfect, I never got around to flatting the lips around the light bezel and the slide on cover, also I haven't painted the switch, but the lips are hiddeen when you put the light in and so on. I've never used it sine I bought it off ebay, but everything is there, switch, motor, loom and mounting plate/screws:Cool2:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
V6 Masochist said:
Hi, just joined the forum after searching for Cav/Cal V6 parts. I'm interested in the cylinder heads as my Calibra has dodgy valves on one cylinder. Also will you have an F25 gearbox eventually? The one on my Cav has just gone! (If I had a 3rd car I could take the good gearbox off the bad engine and put it on the good one....but I haven't!)

Unfortunately I'm way away from you on the south coast, so the cylinder heads would have to be couriered.

Nige
More info on the heads, iirc they weigh about 15kg each so parcel2go is £10.56 per head, not really anywhere cheaper. Only issue is when I can get them picked up as I'm away next week with work and the wife is visiting her parents. The other alternative is royal snail which is £12.46 per head and I can get to the post office most days.

http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83442

The gearbox is driving around Exeter way, that went about 2 months ago:cry:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Jon,

I'll take the Cylinder heads then. Speed of delivery is not important as I'll probably swap the head over Easter and I'll need to order a head gasket too (anybody know anywhere cheap for them? I usually use Autovaux).
How do I pay you? Do you have PayPal?

Cheers,

Nige

1 - 20 of 62 Posts